Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Day "Fore"

No, the quote today does not have anything to do with golf...

"I tend to over simplify or over complicate things. There is no happy medium." -Friend from Biology class

Too true, my friend. Too true. Especially biology when you are trying to figure out things in the first place and not mess up and fail during a test. We were at a review for two hours and we were keeping each other awake. I have no idea what it is about the MARB and me between the hours of four and five.I just start to fall asleep. I have not as of yet, but there is still half of a semester to go...

Anyway - props to my friend for summing up almost every student's mood at one point or another. We either make it too hard or too easy. There is rarely - if ever - a happy medium.

No comments:

Post a Comment